Check out the following webpages for valuable car maintenance and driving safety tips. Once you’re done, be sure to call Adams School of Driving to set up driving lessons with one of our experienced instructors. To find out more, the number to call is (847) 965-6565.
- Is Graduated Driver Licensing an effective way to keep young drivers safe? Take a look at The Journal of the American Medical Association to find out.
- Are you interested in learning about the science behind airbags? If so, check out this informative overview.
- Underinflated tires can lead to deadly accidents. Learn how to check tire pressure at DMV.org.
- Many of these car maintenance tips will not only keep your car running optimally, but will also keep you safe behind the wheel.
- Many safety features utilize impressive new technology. Edmunds.com offers ten high-tech car safety technologies.